Google Tools to Help Everyone Improve Their Writing Skills
Google Drive now has new add-ons that have been added to benefit its users.
In this post, we have selected just three tools a user can install on their Google Drive which will benefit their writing and experience with great results.
We have tried these add-ons and we decided to share with our readers. These add-ons tools may be particularly helpful and relevant to anyone that wishes to improve their writing skills at any age and level. Below you will also find explanatory videos. The tools we present here are: ProWriting Aid , Track Changes and EasyBib.
With ProWriting Aid it helps writing skills and its features can be seen here:
- Check your writing for consistency, plagiarism, acronyms, cliches, redundancies, grammar mistakes and more.
- Check for consistency of spelling, hyphenation, and capitalization; - Eliminate clichés and redundancies;
- Check for plagiarism and unoriginal content;
- On-line grammar and spelling checker;
- Find overused words;
- Improve dull paragraph structure;
- Find repeated words and phrases;
- Eliminate vague, abstract, and complex words from the written document;
- High quality copy-editing and proofreading services;
- Manage Changes: Accept or reject changes easily by using the Track Changes sidebar.
- Easy to Review: Changes are color coded for easy review: additions are in green and deletions are in red with strikethrough.
- Simple Controls: Turn Track Changes on or off and reset tracking with a single click using the Add-ons menu.
- Secure and Private: No part of your document is ever transmitted or stored outside of Google’s servers.
While working on a Google Docs document you can insert citations, users can easily look for and access citations including a generation of bibliographies for completed documents.